When it comes to our hair, most women do not skimp on expenses. We only want the best products and accessories to treat and mold our hais.
But, what if I told you that you can find the best professional hair curlers on this website with free shipping? You can even get 15% off when you sign up for our newsletter. You can even use that discount on your first purchase.
This small appliance is currently experiencing a period of great demand. Therefore, choosing one is not an easy task, since there are many models that exist in the market.
A hair curler is a device that can reach temperatures of up to 450 degrees Farenheights, and if we do not choose the right one, it can cause a lot of damage to our hair if we use it continuously.
If you want to achieve a beautiful hairstyle with defined curls that hold all day long, do not spend too much money, invest in a quality brand and not damage your hair, we have to consider several points before making your purchase:
Types of curlers
We can find two types of curling iron: those that have a handle to stop hair and those that do not, more commonly known as "Curling Wands".
The common curling iron is much easier to use, since it is easy to use with just one hand and it is safer, since you do not have to hold your hair wrapped in the curling iron.
On the other hand, the "Curling Wand" is a more professional instrument and needs a bit of practice if it is to be used at home. The great advantage is that the curls that result are much more natural.
A hair curler with good material will not only make the hairstyle look better and more durable, but also protects hair from the effects of heat.
The most common materials in a curling iron are:
Ceramic: Distributes heat evenly in the hair, minimizing damage in localized areas. It also releases negative ions that help retain moisture in the hair and leave it softer.
Tourmaline: This material emits six times more negative ions than those emitted by the ceramic, so it helps to maintain the shine in the hair and softens the cuticles, making it more manageable.
Other important features to keep in mind when choosing a hair curler are:
- Thermal regulator, the best hair curlers have a thermal regulator that helps control the temperature at all times according to the particular characteristics of your hair.
- Cold grip tip to avoid burns during combing.
- Rotating cable which allows you to maneuver with the curler to achieve the finish you want.
- Negative ion technology that eliminate frizz
- Double voltage. This feature comes in handy when you have to travel to countries where the voltage is different from the one in your country.
We would like to recommend you some CORIOLISS professional hair curlers, which have both materials at the same time, ceramic and tourmaline which makes it meet all our needs.
Depending on your tastes and ease of use, they come in both types, so you can choose according to your preference.
It also has the following characteristics which gives an added value:
What is the best hair curler?
There are four conditions that a hair curler must meet:
- That hot at a constant temperature and enough so that you can curl the hair properly, without burning it.
- Let the barrel have an appropriate size to create the curls you want (the thinner barrels mean more pronounced curls and the wider barrels mean curls with more volume).
- Make it easy to handle and use, and lightweight.
- Make it quality so that it lasts a long time.